Sign up for my newsletter

Sunday 16 February 2014

One of those days

Have you ever had one of those days?
I'm having one right now. It's been so bad that I had to take the kids to McDonalds for lunch!
First of all, and the worst thing, I can't talk about which I know is really infuriating. Why mention it at all if I'm not going to tell you about it? Well, really because it's personal and it started my day off on the wrong foot.
Then I came home to find four dead fish in my fish tank. Never a pleasant experience. The worm that had somehow managed to end up slithering around on my kitchen floor didn't help matters much either!
Finally, (and I say that in the hope that despite it being only half way through the day, nothing else horrible will happen) my son dropped my phone on the floor, shattering its screen. Grrr


I was planning on talking about surrogacy today but I guess that will just have to wait til next time.
I hope your days are better!


Love J

No comments:

Post a Comment