Sign up for my newsletter

Saturday 8 February 2014

Valentines day

As per my last post, I am pleased to announce that I am repeating my little experiment but in reverse.
From 10th Feb - 14th Feb, Endless Winter will be on a kindle countdown on Amazon.com. Just in time to inject a little romance into your life (along with adventure) for Valentines day.

Now for me, unfortunately, this year, I will be un-valentinsed (Yes, I'm aware I made up a word)
Actually it will be the first un-valentines valentines day for me in many a moon!
I plan to buy myself some choccies and cuddle my children (pretty much like any other day really)

So all you un-valentiners unite. I'm sending out love to you all - I'm not sending out my choccies though. You'll have to buy your own!



Have a wonderful Valentines day everyone
Love J

No comments:

Post a Comment