Sign up for my newsletter

Friday 17 January 2014

I got something wonderful through the post yesterday.
No, It wasn't an early Valentine Card from Leonardo Dicaprio (I'm sure that will arrive next week)
It was a hard copy of Endless Winter. A real book. Not that there is anything wrong with reading on an e-reader but there is something special about real books. There is something even more special when the book in question has your name on the cover.
I've had poetry printed before and a couple of pieces of my art work have been printed in art books but this time it's my name (and artwork) on the cover.
True, it had 'PROOF' printed on the back and the spine was blank. Yes the formatting was horrendous and will need a whole lot of work but it was MY book!
Apart from the formatting issues which will keep me busy for a week, it looks good. No, actually I'm going to blow my own trumpet, it looks pretty amazing.
I hope you like the cover as much as I do. As soon as it goes on general print release I will post here first.
Love J.

No comments:

Post a Comment