Sign up for my newsletter

Friday 24 January 2014

Team US or Team UK?

My sales as of this morning are now running equal between The US and The UK. I am interested to see how this will pan out by this evening. The UK sales were the strongest to begin with but today (after 20 days of being on sale) and a flurry of US sales this morning, they have now caught up.
I wonder if this trend will continue? I suppose the US is much larger than the UK and therefore has more potential readers but the book is set exclusively in the UK.

Book two in the Guardians of The Light series will see the action cross the pond.

So let's see which country will buy the most between now and tomorrow.
I'll update you on the outcome

Love J 

1 comment:

  1. After two days of running neck and neck, Team USA has moved into the lead!

    ReplyDelete