Sign up for my newsletter

Sunday 26 January 2014

I'm afraid to say that life took over this weekend and I only wrote about five thousand words. Half what I usually aim to write in the same time.
I had so many jobs to do that I just didn't have time to write.
Why is it that everything always seems to break at the same time. The current list of things in my house that need fixing goes like this:
Car,
Vacuum Cleaner,
Phone,
Computer,
Dryer.
Watch


This is why my productivity has gone down. I've been busy getting various things fixed. Plus I'm renovating my house which is taking up my time too.
I am the most disorganised person on the planet and so this weekend was one of those "Get the niggling jobs out of the way" weekends.
Wouldn't it be nice to have someone to do all those little jobs for you?
I'd love it if someone would just organise my sock drawer for me!
Next weekend I'll be back up to speed.
Love Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment