Sign up for my newsletter

Friday 17 January 2014

Just keep writing, just keep writing...

I spent five hours last night formatting Endless Winter. I got to a point where I was so tired that now I can't remember if I finished or not. I should probably check. I do remember how amazing it looks.
I've always loved books and I can't wait to get a copy of my newly formatted one. I've had quite a few requests for a copy from those that don't have an e-reader. The best request was from someone who has already read Endless Winter on her kindle but loved it so much she wants to buy a hard copy too. Very nice praise indeed.
As to writing, (yes the title of this post) last Saturday I wrote 10k words. This Saturday I plan to beat that today. I even hope to have some of them spelt right:) I'm up bright and early, armed with my coffee (even though it's decaff) I have the whole day ahead! I will come back at the end of the day and report back. See if I managed it!
Hope you all have a productive Saturday


Love J  

No comments:

Post a Comment