Sign up for my newsletter

Wednesday 8 January 2014

What to write?

Start a blog, they said. Appeal to your readers, they said.
Well here I am. first part done!
Second part? Well to start with, the few books I've sold so far were all to my friends. Them and a person in Germany and I don't know what German people like.
I suppose I should tell you about my novel but Big Bang Theory is on and Sheldon is doing something hilarious. It makes it difficult to write anything at all.
Write, I must though so ignoring BBT, here I go...


Guardians of The Light: Endless Winter.
(buy it here folks)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Endless-Winter-Guardians-The-Light-ebook/dp/B00HOIHR2K/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1389211159&sr=8-3&keywords=endless+winter


Trapped in an unfamiliar room with no way out, Anais has no idea just how much her life is just about to change. A locked door stands between her and freedom but as she is just about to find out, the door is the least of her problems.
A story of first love, of adventure, and of a race to save the lives of everyone on the planet.




Have you ever fallen in love? Amazing isn't it? First love. That feeling of endless possibility, of flutters every time you think of them and you think about them a lot. All the time!
I've certainly fallen in love before and I was lucky enough to have the flutters keep on for many years.
I wrote my book, not based on my own life but based on those flutters. Although the object of my flutters has long gone, the memory of them still keeps me warm at night.
f you've ever been in love, you will know what I mean. If you haven't, don't worry, it will come. In the meantime - read my book. Perhaps it will keep you warm at night:)
I really hope you enjoy it
Love J

No comments:

Post a Comment